Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune invites applications for BBA/BCA programme through B-UMAT Entrance Test 2017 for admissions to the Three years full time BBA/BCA programme for the academic session 2017.
Constituent Institutes BVDU, Pune offered at:
- Institute of management and Entrepreneurship Development-Pune
Intake: BBA-180, BCA-60
- Institute of Management and Research-New Delhi
Intake: BBA-360, BCA-120
- Institute of Management-Kolhapur
Intake: BBA-210, BCA-120
- Institute of Management and Rural Development-Sangli
Intake: BBA-60, BCA-60
- YashwantraoMohite Institute of Management-Karad
Intake: BBA-90, BCA-90
- AbhijitKadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences-Solapur
Intake: BBA-60, BCA-60
(i) The seats will be filled on merit based on their performance in B-UMAT (2017) test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University at the designed centers
Note:- 15% seats are reserved under Foreign/NRI/P.I.O/OCI/management Merit category. The last date for submission of form to this category is 27th May 2017 before 05:00 p.m.
- A Candidate applying for the BBA/BCA Programme should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including practical examinations, viva/assignments on or before the day of admission to the institute of their choice. Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission. The admission of student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates (except statement of marks) in original shall be 25th August, 2017. If certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand cancelled. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline be made.
- The candidate should be an Indian National
Nature of Entrance Test "B-UMAT 2017"
- The Entrance test B-UMAT 2017 for admission to BBA/BCA programme will be conducted on 4th June, 2017 from 10.00 to 12.30 p.m candidates have to be present at the centreof examination at 9.30 a.m positively.
- The B-UMAT 2017 test will be of in all, 200 marks. It will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives for each, with only one right / probable choice. There is no negative marking.The break-up of marks will be as follows:
||Test of Numerical Aptitude
||Test of Reasoning / Logical Aptitude
||Test of Verbal ability
||Test of Reading Comprehension
||Particulars of MBA Programme
||Last date of Form Submission
||27th May 2017 (Saturday)
||Date of Entrance Test
||4th June 2017 (Sunday)
||Declaration of Result
||13th June 2017 (Tuesday)
||Schedule for Counseling & Spot Admission
|1st to 3rd July 2017 - BVIMR, New Delhi
4th to 7th July 2017 - Other centers
||Date of Commencement of Programme
||CET Test Centers
|New Delhi, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Karad,Kohlapur,Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal
How to Apply
Candidates aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our websites www.bvimr.com or www.Bharati Vidyapeethuniversity.net
Cost of Brochure & Entrance Test Fee for BBA/BCA Programme
Brochure Cost - Rs.200/- (Rs.400/- by post)
Application Form Fee - Rs.1000/-
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA Programs should submit the application form, enclosed along with brochure, duly completed along with payment of Rs.1000/- towards entrance test fee in cash or through bank draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, payable at Pune.
The Completed application form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Delhi, A-4, PashimVihar, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi - 110063 either in person or through Post/Courier.